Tuesday, August 26, 2008

There was always that crazy..


So, here's a Freddie convention commission/sketch I've been holding onto for a while.
If you can't tell, it's Captain America vs Freddie as The Winter Soldier.
At this point you may be asking, "Why hold onto this one for so long?"
Well, the thing is this, I got an itch to color this one up and I ended up really enjoying the way the colored version was going.
"Why is this in black and white then?"
Yeah, about that.
Apparently I forgot to save (Ctrl + S) the last half of the work I did on coloring the thing... either that or I saved it in some folder that is now hidden from me via dark sorcelations.
So, until I get up the gumption to finish it again, you'll have to make do with these inks.

I promise the colored version was a lot more impressive.

No comments: